- Week three of the 2011-12 season opened with Fox feeling the best, as Terra Nova was flat with its relatively underwhelming premiere last week (the best week two of any big-four new show thus far) and House surprisingly returned down less than 10% from last season's premiere.
- Predictably, Two and a Half Men took another big step downward, and we still aren't quite sure where this show will settle. In the meantime, the rest of the lineup remains quite solid with Men lead-in 2 Broke Girls down just one tick from last week's timeslot debut and Men lead-out Mike & Molly still higher than any rating from last season and dropping less than Men. The still stout How I Met Your Mother is perhaps the biggest surprise of all in this lineup.
- NBC's The Playboy Club lost another tenth as cancellation rumors
swirlwere confirmed, this despite The Sing-Off gaining a tenth. I still think Free Agents should be first to go, but there you have it.
- The collapse of Dancing with the Stars roars on, as the show tumbled yet another couple tenths, and this week it brought Castle down with it.
- Week two of the CDub Monday held up surprisingly well with newbie Hart of Dixie and veteran Gossip Girl both even in 18-49 and close to even in viewership.
|Dancing with the Stars Mon||16.56||3.1||7||24%||-6%||n/a||n/a||-15%||3/3||2.65|
|How I Met Your Mother||10.39||4.5||12||55%||+0%||n/a||n/a||-6%||3/4||3.88|
|2 Broke Girls||11.42||4.5||11||50%||-2%||+0%||+0%||-23%||3/3||3.95|
|Two and a Half Men||17.71||6.2||14||45%||-16%||+38%||-2%||-31%||3/3||5.58|
|Mike & Molly||13.20||4.3||10||42%||-10%||-31%||-16%||-10%||2/2||3.29|
|The Playboy Club||3.47||1.2||3||44%||-8%||-33%||+6%||-17%||3/3||1.00|
|Hart of Dixie||1.75||0.8||2||59%||+0%||+14%||+0%||+0%||1/2||0.70|
KEY (with much more detail at the New Daily Spotted Ratings page):
Viewers - The total number of viewers (age 2+, in millions) that watched the program.
A18-49 - Adults 18-49 rating. Percentage of US TV-owning adults 18-49 watching the program.
Share - Adults 18-49 share. Percentage of US TV-watching adults 18-49 watching the program.
Skew - Percentage of the total audience that falls in the 18-49 demo.
Last - A18-49 percent difference from previous episode.
Lead - A18-49 percent difference from lead-in program.
LeLa - A18-49 percent difference between the show's lead-in and its lead-in for the previous episode.
Avg - A18-49 percent difference from the show's average demo for previous original episodes this season.
Rank - The A18-49 rating's rank among the show's episodes that have aired so far this season.
TRUE - True Strength, a metric developed last summer that adjusts the A18-49 rating for overall viewing levels, competition and lead-in.
(R) - Repeat.
More Spotted Ratings in the Index.