- On one of the last remaining days of 2016 with five networks airing all regular lineups, NBC's This Is Us (2.8) was the runaway standout once again, upticking to tie its series high. Its surrounding programs The Voice (1.9) and Chicago Fire (1.7) were both even.
- It was a rough evening for the ABC comedy lineup, as The Middle (1.4), American Housewife (1.4), Fresh Off the Boat (1.1) and The Real O'Neals (0.8) were all down, and most of them by two tenths. Agents of SHIELD clung to another 0.8 at 10/9c.
- On CBS, NCIS (1.7) gave back its uptick from the last episode, falling back to a low-end rating, but Bull (1.5) and NCIS: New Orleans (1.2) had typical results.
- Monday's Supergirl repeats meant this was the first chance to see a CW original the week after the enormous DC crossover. And there was a nice audience left behind for The Flash (1.2), which was still ahead of most of its results from earlier in the fall. No Tomorrow had 0.3 again at 9/8c.
- And Fox was steady (if still in CW territory) with Brooklyn Nine-Nine (1.0), New Girl (0.8) and Scream Queens (0.5).