- On NFL Draft night, usual victim The Big Bang Theory (2.4) is eyeing a new series low but could match its last original from two weeks ago with an upward adjustment. The other comedies The Great Indoors (1.2), Mom (1.3) and Life in Pieces (1.1) were also pretty steady.
- If anything got weirdly hit by the Draft, it would be the unscripted properties; Fox's MasterChef Junior (0.7) got absolutely slammed against the first hour of the event, and the finale of Kicking and Screaming (0.5) along with CBS' The Amazing Race (0.7) were down as well. (EDIT: Apparently MasterChef was some kind of retrospective special...)
- NBC tried to beef up its sweeps ratings by pulling Powerless and moving Superstore to 8:30, but was not rewarded for its efforts; the Superstore repeat (0.5) at 8/7c was below last week's Powerless, the Superstore original (0.8) fell back to its low from two episodes ago, and Chicago Med (1.0) was also down a notch. The Blacklist (0.8) matched last week's 10/9c episode.
- On ABC, Grey's Anatomy (1.7) inched down but the rest of TGIT showed some improvement, with Scandal (1.4) and The Catch (0.7) both up from last week in the prelims.
- And the CW had its second straight 0.5/0.3 night as Supernatural and Riverdale returned from hiatus even.