- FINALS UPDATE: The Bachelorette (2.0) adjusted up to pull ahead of American Ninja Warrior and top the night. Most of CW's Whose Line? repeats adjusted down by a tenth, but at 0.3/0.3/0.4/0.4 it was still a nice evening for them.
- NBC took Monday night as swimming US Olympic Trials (1.2) filled the 8:00 hour and American Ninja Warrior (1.8/2.1) was on the upswing as it got bumped into the last two hours. It's another tepid showing from the pre-Olympics stuff, which had a 2.0 on this night four years ago. However, American Ninja Warrior had almost identical raw numbers to that night four years ago, when it had a 1.9 at 10/9c leading out of a 3.0 America's Got Talent.
- ABC's The Bachelorette (1.9/2.0) was down a bit from last week but still very close to the year-ago evening, but Mistresses (0.7) remained a really weak retainer at 10/9c.
- The struggles persisted for the other scripted originals as well. On CBS, BrainDead (0.5) couldn't bounce back from its week two drop and stayed way behind CBS' repeats of comedies (0.9/0.9) and Scorpion (0.7).
- And Fox's Houdini and Doyle (0.4) retained less than half of its lead-in from an upticking So You Think You Can Dance (0.9). The silver lining is that Dance seems to have stabilized compared with last year.
- The CW served up four strong repeats of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (0.4/0.4/0.4/0.5), which will return to originals in two weeks
alongside Penn and Teller: Fool Us.