- Added a few shows to the table, several of which have been on for awhile. A few things worth pointing out:
- FX's mega-acclaimed The Americans was back with a 0.28 two weeks ago and inched up to 0.29 last week. The 0.29 is actually kinda significant for a show that has typically taken enormous post-premiere drops; while the premiere was down fifty-six percent from the 2015 premiere, week two was down just 17%.
- WGN America has had some more success of late with the new dramas Outsiders and Underground, both of which have been in the 0.2's in recent weeks. Doesn't seem like much, but it's a massive improvement on the micro-rated (and recently cancelled) Manhattan, and also better than the 0.1-range ratings that previous flagship original Salem was pulling last summer.
- Also added MTV's Awkward and Faking It back to the list. After really rough spring premieres at 0.25/0.13, they rebounded considerably to 0.31/0.21 in week two.
- Among the shows that actually did premiere in the last week, there's Freeform's Stitchers, which went even below Recovery Road levels with a 0.17 premiere last Tuesday.This show was one of the lesser Pretty Little Liars retainers historically, making its season two renewal kinda weird, and it certainly has not started well without that lead-in.
- A silver lining for the channel was that recently renewed Shadowhunters (0.33) held 100% of its rating week-to-week in its first airing after PLL left the airwaves.
- Doing some renovations, but the "previously aired" shows should be back in the table pretty soon. Let me know if you see any bugs.
|The Walking Dead Spring||AMC||15||5.83|
|Talking Dead Spring||AMC||7||2.34|
|American Crime Story||FX||8||1.19|
|Better Call Saul||AMC||7||0.78|
|Young and Hungry||FREE||8||0.21|
The Cablemetrics table can be sorted by clicking any of the categories at the top (and a second click will sort in the other direction.) After having sorted by a category, you can hold SHIFT and click another category to sort by the second category within the first.